The PENTAFLEX® STK Pipe Penetrations belong to the PENTAFLEX® Joint Sealing System for producing watertight concrete structures (white tank). The impervious wall and floor penetrations provide a lead-through of supply and waste disposal lines and can be used in cast-in-situ and prefabricated walls, as well as in element walls with interior insulation. The pipes have an external, water shut-off valve, which also has the proven PENTAFLEX® special coating. Thereby, double security against water permeability is ensured.
- Impervious up to 5.0 bar
- Reliable sealing of the pipe penetration
- Trouble-free installation
- Cover against contamination of the pipe penetration
- Available in various materials
- Available in all wall thicknesses and nominal diameters
- Adaptable for commercial pipe systems
- PENTAFLEX® Transwand: for wall penetrations in cast-in-situ concrete or element walls
- PENTAFLEX® Thermo-Transwand: for wall penetrations in element walls with internal insulation
- PENTAFLEX® Casing Tube: for wall cut-outs for the lead-through of supply pipes in cast-in-situ concrete or element walls
- PENTAFLEX® Thermo-casing tube: for wall cut-outs for the lead-through of supply pipes in element walls with internal insulation
- PENTAFLEX® Floor penetration
Pipe Penetrations made from PP, PVC or SML material.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Length 240 – 500 mm, diameters available DN 100/125/150/200/250/300.
Other dimensions on request.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU PENTAFLEX KB®
back to overview