The hot-rolled anchor channels JTA W together with the appropriate JORDAHL® T-head bolts and JORDAHL® accessories create a versatile and proven connection system. They are cast into concrete and transfer high loads reliably in reinforced and non-reinforced concrete structural components and absorb tensile and transverse pull loads at right angles to the axis of the channel.
- Quick, efficient and versatile fastening of high loads
- Simple compensation of building tolerances
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Reduced construction time by using simple hand tools
- Small edge spacings possible
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening
- Resistant to fatigue, seismic activities, explosions
- Optimised geometry with strengthened channel lips for high tightening torques
- Approved for installation in components with fire safety requirements
Curved anchor channels, anchor channel pairs, anchor channel corner pieces. Production of special profiles on request.
European Technical Approval ETA-09/0338
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel (A4). Standard filling of polyethylene (PE) or polystyrene (PS).
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Available in five different types of cross-section. Can be delivered in any length up to 6 metres. Static load-bearing capacity up to 51.5 kN service load (72.2 kN design resistance).
Intuitive software: JORDAHL® EXPERT for the selection of the optimum anchor channels taking into consideration edge spacing, load distribution, reinforcement and thickness of components. Free download on www.jordahl.de.
back to overview